"Video Conversation with Math & Music Teaching Specialist @ TCU's Starpoint School"
Rhythm Clock – Introductory Video
A Great Tool for Connections!
The base board depicts compass directions, the clock face, and a key on the back. The wooden, manipulative pieces are color-coded to the Note Knacks, and display note/fraction/degrees on one side and the corresponding rest/percentage on the other side. You also receive a DVD of sample rhythms to get your students started on rhythmic compositions.
Lesson Booklet Available
14 Great Lesson Plans
1) Creating Rhythmic Patterns Through Exploration
2) Creating Rhythm Pattern Designs by using the Rhythm Clock® Colors and Shapes
3) Recognizing Rhythmic Patterns (one quadrant at a time)
4) Using Tempos to Monitor Note Values
5) Introducing Triplets
6) Creating Rhythm Patterns from the Math Class (Involving the Math Teacher)
b) Degrees & Angles
f) Conversions for Assessment
7) Analog Clock Assessment
8) Using Rhythm Clock® for Vocabulary Assessment
9) Musical Equator
10) 3/4 Time Signature Rhythm Clock®
Dance & Movement:
11) Compass Musical Chairs
12) Note Value Activities
13) Note Value Assessment
14) Understanding Angles